Executive and Middle Management Selection and Evaluation
ARIKO ReServ is an executive search firm, specializing in search, recruitment and assessment of executive and middle management level candidates as well as function heads and leading specialists.
In Latvia, ARIKO ReServ is active since 2001, and currently we are one of the leading recruiters in the market.
ARIKO ReServ has proven itself as a professional, reliable and ethical partner. Our clients are competing to attract the brightest talents to their companies, however, such employees are usually not found between the active job seekers. Our in-depth knowledge of the organization and the human psychology as well as our good understanding of the market situation and its dynamics enables us to help companies find and keep talented and motivated managers. Meanwhile, the candidates are provided with an opportunity to successfully develop their personal professional careers.
With respect to the client company
- We respect confidentiality of the information received from the client
- Our approach is flexible and open – we thoroughly study and understand the specific situation of the client and the client’s needs; we find the most suitable solution for each client
- We guarantee the result – we continue working on the project until a mutually acceptable solution is found
- We work in close cooperation with the client company, regularly updating the client on the progress
- We do not approach the client’s employees inviting them to participate in our other recruitment projects
With respect to the candidate
- We respect the personality, interests, personal goals and individual choices of each candidate
- We apply objective assessment criteria to our candidates
- We respect the confidentiality of the personal data – we properly store the candidate’s information and provide it to the employer only with the permission of the candidate
- We inform the participating candidates of the progress and results of the recruitment process
Our clients are leading international and local enterprises from different industries. We have accrued extensive experience in sectors like FMCG, pharmacy, manufacturing, finance, IT&T, media.
„We have a long and successful cooperation experience with ARIKO ReServ in HR recruitment. Together we have accomplished headhunting projects in such business functions where it is usually very hard to find leading specialists and managers.
Ariko ReServ has proven itself to be a very professional partner capable of finding individual and most observant approach to every client and the job vacancy in question.”
Tatjana Kuzmina, HR Director at Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Latvia
„ARIKO ReServ knows pharmaceutical industry in Latvia/Baltics very well. It understands the market specifics and needs, and it does not require extensive preliminary study to accomplish complicated recruitment projects.
Collaboration with ARIKO ReServ is always very professional, constructive and easy.“
Jānis Dobelis, Latvia Country Manager Novartis Pharma Services Inc. (till 2016)
„At times we cooperate with ARIKO ReServ in our search of technical and sales specialists as well as heads of structural units. Our headhunting projects are not simple since the spectrum of competencies that we are looking for in our candidates in quite vast.
ARIKO ReServ has a good understanding of the market, and it is easy to work with the project manager in the recruitment process benefiting from the structural approach and the professional evaluation of the candidates.
We appreciate that ARIKO ReServ observes the agreed time schedule and feels responsible for the candidates it has brought. We have found several highly valuable employees through our cooperation with ARIKO ReServ.”
Dzintra Rubule, HR Manager Baltic, HR People & Leadership coordinator Siemens Osakeyhtio
ARIKO ReServ is performing the recruitment of the executive and middle management level managers, function heads and leading specialists on behalf of the company or employer. Thus we help the candidates with appropriate qualification and experience find a way to develop their professional careers, achieve job satisfaction and receive adequate competitive remunerations.
It is important to us that our candidates are truly satisfied with their new jobs. Therefore we carefully research their interests and future plans. The candidates are our clients, too.
For the most part, our recruitment campaigns are not publicized. Therefore, if you have a significant work experience and you have become a great manager/specialist in your field, and you feel that it is time for a change – please send your CV to ARIKO ReServ. It may happen that one of our clients will offer you the exact job that you are looking for.
We carefully review all the CVs that we receive. Our consultants will contact you for additional information if we have a suitable vacancy and such will be required.
You can send your existing CV in the Latvian/English language, or use our CV templates:
In accordance with the current General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council ("GDPR"), we would like to emphasize that:
- Your personal data - CV, application letter and other relevant information you sent - are stored and processed for specific purposes only – for use in personnel selection projects and for informing about new suitable work opportunities.
- ARIKO ReServ retains your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the data collection purposes, and as required or permitted under current legislation. After this period, data is deleted. You are welcome to renew your information in the context of a new selection project, if it is in line with your interests by writing your request to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you within 2 working days.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without prior agreement with you. ARIKO ReServ ensures the complete confidentiality of candidates' data, disclosing them only to a potential employer and only with the consent of the candidate.